International Conference on Entrepreneurship, Innovation, and Creativity
Awakening of Global Economy in The Post-Pandemic Era through Creativity & Innovation
About the Event
BRAVO 2022 - International Conference on Entrepreneurship, Innovation, and Creativity is back. This is the second BRAVO held by Faculty of Vocational Studies, Universitas Brawijaya, Malang, Indonesia. BRAVO 2021 event was a success with the theme about the role of Innovation, Creativity, and Entrepreneurship in the Digital Lifestyle Towards Society 5.0.
Bravo 2022 will be held hybrid with the theme “Awakening Of Global Economy In The Post-Pandemic Era Through Creativity & Innovation”. Here are a number of great speakers involved in the present event:
- Prof. Adrian David Cheock, Ph.D (i-University - Japan) (Keynote Speaker)
- Prof. Dr. Unti Ludigdo, SE., M.Sc., AK (University of Brawijaya - Indonesia) (Invited Speaker)
- Prof. Dr. Ismail Rakip Karas (Karabuk University (KBU) – Turkey)
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Basri Rashid (Northern University of Malaysia – Malaysia)
- Prof. Bing Wang (Huazhong University of Science and Technology – China)
The event will be held on: August 4-5, 2022.