Industry 4.0 workshop held by IBTE
30 participants from Institute of Brunei Technical Education (IBTE) attended a workshop that helps envision and lead strategic and technical elements of Industry 3.0-based organisational transformation within the TVET sector.
The professional development workshop, entitled ‘Embarking on Industry 4.0’, was a 3-day workshop held at SEAMEO VOCTECH Regional Center for Vocational and Technical Education and Training, organised by the Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) Training Academy of IBTE and SEAMEO VOCTECH.
The workshop focused on key objectives, which include the following:
- To demystify key Industry 4.0 and the ecosystem of stakeholders involved;
- Review sample roadmaps for the real-world application of Industry 4.0 across a range of organisations, and its business and technological impacts;
- Inform participants with case studies from diverse organisations and understand their opportunities and challenges;
- Help participants understand how the TVET sector plays a major part in the future sucess of all other industry sectors;
- And realise how TVET could maintain a standard of Industry 4.0 in their thinking, and delivery of their services.
The workshop, which was conducted by Professor Jay Acharya, the Director of Aspire Consulting and Training from the UK, allows the participants to acquire the basic knowledge of data, tools and techniques that will be able to help drive change and leverage industry 4.0 through the telecoms business.
To read more about the news, click here!