VET Toolbox Call for Proposals now open!
The VET Toolbox Call for proposals to improve employment opportunities for disadvantaged groups in vocational education and training is now OPEN until 15 February 2019!
The VET Toolbox Call for proposals provides grant funding of EUR 250.000 to EUR 400.000 to at least 10 projects implemented in Africa and/or Asia.
What will be funded?
The four priorities are to develop, test and/or implement innovative strategies and approaches, conducive towards improving:
- Access (Access and continuous enrolment of disadvantaged and vulnerable groups to the VET system)
- Completion (improved teaching/training and learning focussing on the needs of disadvantaged and vulnerable groups and preventing them from dropping out of the VET system or ensuring their reintegration).
- Transition (Transition of disadvantaged and vulnerable groups from formal and non-formal vocational education and training to work, and increased integration into the formal and informal labour market).
- Continuous learning at the workplace (Work-based learning through on-the-job-training, the recognition of prior learning and demand-driven programmes for disadvantaged and vulnerable groups).
Which applicants are eligible?
- The lead applicant must be a non-state actor and non-profit making actor.
- The co-applicant(s) can be for-profit institutions (grant must not raise profits) and/or public-sector institutions, authorities and organisations.
- The lead applicant must act with at least one co-applicant(s). One of them must be legally established and registered in the country where action takes place.
Read more about the VET Toolbox Call for proposals here. Deadline submission of concept note: 15 February 2019