VET Toolbox Call for Proposals
CALL FOR PROPOSALS: INNOVATIVE STRATEGIES AND APPROACHES TO IMPROVE EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR DISADVANTAGED AND VULNERABLE GROUPS THROUGH VOCATIONAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING (VET)
What is it about?
The EU-funded call for proposals on inclusion in VET is launched as part of the VET Toolbox project. It seeks to promote inclusive, demand-driven VET & skills development.
What is the specific objective?
The specific objective of this call is to fund innovative and inclusive initiatives that improve employment opportunities in the formal and informal labour market for disadvantaged and vulnerable groups through vocational education and training.
Activities funded shall be innovative, entail an upscaling potential, be cost-effective, sustainable and show local ownership.
Which applicants are eligible?
- The lead applicant must be a non-state actor and non-profit making actor.
- The co-applicant(s) can be for-profit institutions (grant must not raise profits) and/or public-sector institutions, authorities and organisations.
- The lead applicant must act with at least one co-applicant(s). One of them must be legally established and registered in the country where action takes place.
- Grants are accessible to actors established in countries listed in the Call for Proposals documents (Annex L).
What is the size of the grants?
Minimum EUR 250,000 and maximum EUR 400,000 to be spent over 18-24 months.
Deadline for application
Check out application guidelines and application templates here: www.vettoolbox.eu
Read the Call documents and send your concept note by post to Enabel, 147 rue Haute 1000 Brussels. Deadline submission of concept note: 15 February 2019
1. Eligibility criteria
2. Concept note
3. Evaluation of the concept note
4. Full proposal
5. Evaluation of the full proposal and Contract awards
Did you miss the webinar of December 11, 2018? Watch the recording