ICTVET 2020 Bali
International Conference on Technical Vocational Education and Training
About the Event
ICTVET 2020: 14. International Conference on Technical Vocational Education and Training aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Technical Vocational Education and Training. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Technical Vocational Education and Training
A tentative programme will be released soon, for more information on this please click here.
|Abstracts/Full-Text Paper Submission Deadline||November 14, 2019|
|Notification of Acceptance/Rejection||November 28, 2019|
|Final Paper (Camera Ready) Submission & Early Bird Registration Deadline||September 24, 2020|
|Conference Dates||October 22-23, 2020|
- Enhancing Sustainability Awareness through Social Learning Experiences on Campuses by Rashika Sharma.
- The Relevance of Sustainability Skills for International Students by Mary Panko, Rashika Sharma.
- Occupational Safety Need Analysis for Turkey and Europe by Ismail Muratoglu, Ahmet Meyveci, Abdurrahman Tuncer, Erkan Demirci.
- Creativity in Development of Multimedia Presentation by Mahathir Sarjan, Ramos Radzly, Noor Baiti Jamaluddin, Mohd Hafiz Zakaria, Hisham Suhadi.
- Rubric in Vocational Education by Azmanirah Ab Rahman, Jamil Ahmad, Ruhizan Muhammad Yasin.
For more information click here.