Training for TVET Teachers in Industry 4.0
Module 2: Professional Development Training for TVET Teachers in Industry 4.0
About the Event
National TVET Teacher Institutions, SEAMEO VOCTECH and the GIZ RECOTVET project have partnered up and developed 3 training modules on Industry 4.0 in TVET. Training module 1 "Innovative Teaching and Learning for Industrial Changes due to Industry 4.0" was already successfully delivered on 5 -16 August in Bangkok.
Now, Training Module 2 "Professional Development Training for TVET Teachers in Industry 4.0" will be delivered to a selected group of TVET teachers and trainers of trainers on 19 - 27 September in Kuala Lumpur. The module is focused on the continuous professional development of the TVET teachers’ capabilities that play a pivotal role in:
- Updating knowledge and pedagogical skills (based on different and new technologies, change of work, know-how, materials etc.),
- Upgrading specific technical competences,
- Upgrading teaching skills in the context of complex technology and the work-process relation,
- Enhancing industrial experience.
Industry 4.0 is integrating a variety of different technologies into a complete system. The most important features of this system are the intelligence of the individual components and the way that these components network with Smart Factories. This will be main requirement for a teaching process and new methods are needed for the best way to teach it.
The four learning packages of the module are:
- LWA 1: The Role of Software within the Communication Process of Machinery and Internet
- LWA 2: Monitoring and Programming Industry 4.0 Production Using Digitalized Technology
- LWA 3: Optimizing Industry Processes Based on Industry 4.0
- LWA 4: Planning of Teaching Lessons and Use of Multifunctional Didactical Approaches for a Deeper Understanding of Digital-Based Modern Production
This training can be attended on invitation only.
Balud, Masbate & Virtual, Philippines