The 14th Annual Education and Development Conference
About the Event
Welcome to 14th Annual Education and Development Conference
This education conference is organized by Tomorrow People Organization- internationally recognized non for profit organization with head quarters in Belgrade, Serbia.
The official language of the conference in English. Attendance of delegates from more than 40 countries is expected.
This highly exciting and challenging international Conference on education 2019 is intended to be a forum, discussion and networking place for academics, researchers, professionals, administrators, educational leaders, policy makers, industry representatives, advanced students, and others.
More specifically, it targets:
- Government officials and policy makers: Learn about the best practices, educational development strategies and educational systems around the world; network with other policy makers and NGOs working in the field of supporting the educational development.
- NGOs: Network with other international NGOs, possible donors and colleagues from around the world and share your achievements and strategies with others.
- Graduate students: Meet your colleagues from around the world, make new friends, and improve your knowledge and communication skills.
- Company representatives: Chance to improve your leadership skills, learn more about the importance of permanent education in achieving the high performances of your organization, meet your colleagues, exchange ideas and establish new connections and partnerships.
- Scholars: Learn some new approaches, hear about others’ experiences and pass on your knowledge and experience on to the others.
- Others: Interested in making some positive changes around them and gaining new knowledge, skills and friends and becoming more useful to their own communities.
- Research Papers: Completed research papers in any of the topic areas listed bellow or related areas.
- Abstracts: Abstracts of completed or proposed research in any of the topic areas listed bellow, or related areas. The abstract for proposed research should include the research objectives, proposed methodology, and a discussion of expected outcomes.
- Student Papers: Research done by students in any of the topic areas listed bellow, or related areas.
- Case Studies: Case studies in any of the topic areas listed bellow, or related areas.
- Work-in-Progress Reports or Proposals for Future Research: Incomplete research or ideas for future research in order to generate discussion and feedback in any of related areas.
- Reports on Issues Related to the conference topics: Reports related to innovative techniques or research related to any of the topic areas listed bellow or related areas.
co-authors attending the conference
co-authors not attending the conference***
By October 15th 2018
October 16th 2018- January 15th 2019
January 16th 2019
** If the 1st author of the paper is unable to attend the conference, the first co-author will be charged 1st author's admission fee.
*** Co-autors of the paper who are not attending the conference and wish to be listed in the authors' index in the official conference proceedings publication are requested to register at applicable fee.
**** Full time students attending the conference as observers only. Proof of full time student status may be required.