BIMP-EAGA TVET Conference 2023
TVET to Drive Innovation and Talent Development
About the Event
Aptly themed, “TVET to Drive Innovation and Talent Development”, the 3rd BIMP-EAGA TVET Conference 2023 brings together under one roof, major stakeholders who are contributing to the ongoing transformation of Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET).
During the two-day conference, the various speakers who are leading experts, practitioners and thought leaders from the broad spectrum of academia, industry and government, will share their perspectives on various topics under four sub-themes, namely Innovation and Technology, Human Resource Management and the Way Forward, Green TVET, and Strengthening Partnerships Among BIMP-EAGA TVET and HEIs. This will enable delegates to obtain first-hand information on the issues that matter, and the importance of contributing to TVET’s ongoing transformation to meet or even exceed humanity’s current and future needs.
For TVET to drive innovation and talent development, its transformation must not take place in a cocoon, oblivious to the breathtaking pace of change in today’s ever-evolving and vibrant global landscape. For example, Green TVET/Greening TVET and its role in sustainable development has come to the fore – it takes all of us, working as one, to advance the noble cause of making the world a better place for all.
Indeed, the 3rd BIMP-EAGA TVET Conference 2023 serves as an ideal platform for speakers and delegates to network, share best practices in TVET talent development, and explore opportunities for collaboration. This will go a long way towards facilitating TVET’s role in fostering sustainable development initiatives for the betterment of humankind.
- A platform for sharing best practices in TVET talent development.
- To identify and incorporate ‘must-have’ twenty-first century attributes and skills in TVET curricula, to facilitate the development of future-ready TVET Graduates.
- A platform to discuss the necessary evolution of TVET amidst the blistering pace of technological innovation(s) and various massive transformations such as the multigenerational workforce and the importance of collaborative intelligence.
- A platform to network and strengthen collaboration.
- Strengthening collaboration(s) between the industries and institutions with an emphasis on public – private partnerships.
Balud, Masbate & Virtual, Philippines