2nd International Rotary Vocational Forum
About the Event
About Vocational Forum'22
Founded as a business networking organization, Rotary emphasizes the importance of bringing together business and professional leaders for the purposes of exchanging ideas, developing relationships, and improving communities. Rotary members are committed to professional development and advancing their skills.
Vocational Service, as one of the avenue of Rotary service, is gaining special importance. The Rotary unity of professionals from different fields allows to create projects that respond today's challenges. The Rotary Vocational Forum is planned to strengthen Rotary relations and create a platform for connections between Rotarians as professionals from different countries.
Of course, no one virtual format will replace live communication. At the same time, we offer to take part in an event that maximizes the building of vocational relations.
Each participant will find something interesting in the forum
- Reception | Get the general information about Forum (description, schedule, speakers etc).
- Stage | Watch the Forum two plenary sessions with key speakers and vocational service expereience.
- Sessions | Take a part in breakout sessions provided by Rotary fellowships and Action groups.
- Expo | Visit the fellowship's booths and discover the experience of vocational service.
- Network | Get the full knowledge and meet others participants in a 1:1 conversation.
- Replay | If you missed something watch the recordings of all plenary and breakout sessions.