ICAVE 2022: 16
International Conference on Adult Vocational Education
About the Event
The International Research Conference Aims and Objectives
The International Research Conference is a federated organization dedicated to bringing together a significant number of diverse scholarly events for presentation within the conference program. Events will run over a span of time during the conference depending on the number and length of the presentations. With its high quality, it provides an exceptional value for students, academics and industry researchers.
International Conference on Adult Vocational Education aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Adult Vocational Education. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Adult Vocational Education.
Call for Contributions
Prospective authors are kindly encouraged to contribute to and help shape the conference through submissions of their research abstracts, papers and e-posters. Also, high quality research contributions describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, or theoretical work in all areas of Adult Vocational Education are cordially invited for presentation at the conference. The conference solicits contributions of abstracts, papers and e-posters that address themes and topics of the conference, including figures, tables and references of novel research materials.
Guidelines for Authors
All submitted conference papers will be blind peer reviewed by three competent reviewers. The peer-reviewed conference proceedings are indexed in the Open Science Index, Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, and other index databases. Impact Factor Indicators.
Special Journal Issues
16. International Conference on Adult Vocational Education has teamed up with the Special Journal Issue on Adult Vocational Education. A number of selected high-impact full text papers will also be considered for the special journal issues. All submitted papers will have the opportunity to be considered for this Special Journal Issue. The paper selection will be carried out during the peer review process as well as at the conference presentation stage. Submitted papers must not be under consideration by any other journal or publication. The final decision for paper selection will be made based on peer review reports by the Guest Editors and the Editor-in-Chief jointly. Selected full-text papers will be published online free of charge.
Conference Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities
The Conference offers the opportunity to become a conference sponsor or exhibitor. To participate as a sponsor or exhibitor, please download and complete the Conference Sponsorship Request Form.
- Building a Transformative Continuing Professional Development Experience for Educators through a Principle-Based, Technological-Driven Knowledge Building Approach: A Case Study of a Professional Learning Team in Secondary Education
Melvin Chan, Chew Lee Teo
- Temporal Signal Processing by Inference Bayesian Approach for Detection of Abrupt Variation of Statistical Characteristics of Noisy Signals
Farhad Asadi, Hossein Sadati
- The Impact of Physics Taught with Simulators and Texts in Brazilian High School: A Study in the Adult and Youth Education
Leandro Marcos Alves Vaz
- Case Studies in Three Domains of Learning: Cognitive, Affective, Psychomotor
- Problems of Lifelong Education Course in Information and Communication Technology
Hisham Md Suhadi, Faaizah Shahbodin, Jamaluddin Hashim
- Lifelong Education for Teachers: A Tool for Achieving Effective Teaching and Learning in Secondary Schools in Benue State, Nigeria
P. I. Adzongo, O. A. Aloga
- Investigation on Performance of Change Point Algorithm in Time Series Dynamical Regimes and Effect of Data Characteristics
Farhad Asadi, Mohammad Javad Mollakazemi
- Workplace Learners- Perceptions towards a Blended Learning Approach
Denys Lupshenyuk, Jean Adams
- Increasing the Efficacy of Educators Teaching Online
Carol Shepherd, Madelon Alpert, Marilyn Koeller
|Participation Type||Early Registration Ticket Fees||Registration Ticket Fees|
|Non-Student Oral/Poster Presenter Registration||€ 450||€ 500|
|Student Oral/Poster Presenter Registration||€ 350||€ 400|
|Listener Registration||€ 250||€ 300|
|Additional Paper Publication||€ 100|
All conference materials and services will be delivered digitally to the participant with the online conference management system. Conference registration includes the following digital materials and services:
- e-certificates [for Authors: Certificate of Attendance and Presentation; for Listeners: Certificate of Attendance; for Chairs: Certificate of Attendance and Appreciation; for Presenters: Certificate of Best Presentation (if conferred based appraisal)]
- e-name badge
- Physical presentation is an oral conferencing presentation that is made using digital technology including embedded digital elements ( texts, tables, graphs, or videos ) for PowerPoint sharing.
- Digital presentation is a digital conferencing presentation that is made using digital technology including embedded digital elements ( texts, tables, graphs, or videos ) for PowerPoint sharing.
Early Bird Registration
Early Bird registration is valid until 2022-06-14 23:59:59
Online Credit Card Processing